PAR Z120 RGBW
nr katalogowy: 1226100357
producent: American DJ
cena brutto: 1598.98 PLN
cena netto: 1299.97 PLN
The Par Z120 RGBW is a modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can. It is powered by a potent 115W quad C.O.B. LED (Chip On Board) LED with red, green, blue & white colors. Its output is comparable to a 1000W halogen sealed beam Par. It is equipped with 5 different beam angle options that may be changed by hand. powerCON In/Out allows for the fixture to be daisy chained, while 5-pin DMX control offers a variable strobe rate and 5 different dimming curve options.
The Par Z120 RGBW allows lighting and stage designers the look of the traditional stage par with the technological conveniences of modern day lighting. The advantages include low power draw, fixture and performers won’t get hot on stage, DMX control of dimming and strobe. There are no dimmer controllers need. The fixture comes with a gel frame in which diffusion filters may be inserted to further change the beam angle.
• 115 Watt Quad RGBW LED (Red, Green, Blue & White)
• Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
• Beam angle: 7, 11.5, 16, 20.5 or 25-degree (manual adjustment)
• DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
• powerCON In/Out to daisy chain fixture
• Control protocol: DMX-512
• 6 DMX Channel Modes (4/5/6/7/8/9 Channels)
• 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
• Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
• Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
• Strobe effect
• Flicker Free Operation
• 16bit Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5” x 11” x 9” / 491 x 275 x 224mm
• Weight: 8.5 lbs. / 3.9kg.